The Skincare Company has developed a range of pre-bundled anti-aging treatment packs to assist in the treatment of various skin types. They are designed to make it easier for you to select the correct products depending on your skin type, whether it is Normal, Dry or Oily/Combination. Each pack consists of 6 essential products that should be included in any skincare regime to not only fight aging but also care and maintain your skin.
-Treatment Packs are also great value – Save up to $120 dollars off RRP*
Each treatment pack contains:
- Daily Cleanser with Active Ingredients – 140ml
- Moisturiser with Sunscreen – 140ml
- Selected Serum (Depending on skin type selected) – 50ml
- HB5 Serum – 50ml
- Exfoliant Serum – 50ml
- Vitamin A – 50ml
- Hydrating Moisturiser or Facial Scrub – 100ml
Select your skin type:
- Normal – For Normal skin type, Vitamin C serum is added to the pack to provide strong anti-oxidant properties and improve the colour, tone and texture of your skin. It also aids in collagen production.
- Dry – For Dry skin type, Hydration Booster (COQ10) serum is added to the pack to repair and regeneration your skin while reducing free radical damage. Because CoQ10 is a small molecule, it can be relatively easily absorbed into skin cells and thus making it ideal for dry skin.
- Oily/Combination – For Oily/Combination skin type, our Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) serum is added to the pack to help normalise sebum/oil production, and is therefore effective in helping to treat acne and pigmentation.
Once you decide which skin type you have, the appropriate serum will then be selected for you and added to the pack.
Select your free Add-on: You can also select between The Skincare Company Hydrating Moisturiser or the Facial Scrub. The moisturiser is perfect for people who like to apply a night cream before bed while the scrub is to be used once or twice a week as an exfoliating deep clean.
Daily Regime: The treatment packs are beautifully packaged in a custom enclosure and include a brochure that explains how and when to use each product as part of your daily skincare regime.
Important: The Skincare Company advises people who are trying skincare products for the first time to not buy the Treatment Packs but to rather start with one serum and the Daily Cleanser. As our products are clinical strength, we encourage you to slowly build up your tolerance to the vitamins and ingredients in our range so that you will avoid any irritations and be more likely to stay with your daily regime.
* when purchasing separately including the Hydrating Moisturiser