Hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in the human body and is central to regulating cell growth and renewal. The fact that this acid binds with water accounts for the superior hydrating properties this product delivers. Hyaluronic acid also stimulates wound healing as it provides a matrix to enable collagen production. These properties help to keep the skin looking smoother and younger. Vitamin B5 or Pantothenic acid has shown to aid in wound healing and decrease the effects of acne.
-Calms and soothes reactive skin
Features and Benefits
- Hydrates skin as it contains increased levels of Hyaluronic Acid
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Calms reactive skin
- Improves the skin’s ability to repair
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Pantothenic Acid – Vitamin B5
- Silky formula applies smoothly and effortlessly
Layer HB5 serum over the top of The Skincare Company Vitamin C serum and allow to dry.